Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a little video from yesterdays ride. Same location as last weeks ride, just a different group. Video by bi66badjohn.

·
Super Moderator
6,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
193 Posts
I would say the guy who is putting his leg down on the ground in tippy situations needs some serious talkin to before he learns the hard way.

Nice film though.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Enjoyed the video Bobx. Looks like a great bunch of friends riding and enjoying life.

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Nice video! Its good to see an X2 represented! lol

·
Super Moderator
6,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
According to the guy that brought him along, he has never worn one and never will. I know I wasn't happy about it. He was a little iffy sometimes but fortunately took bypasses around the more difficult areas when available, and survived with no mishaps.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Really? You watch that and that is what you get from it?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but I saw a guy double compound fracture a leg like that and the wheeler never even tipped fully over (if it does go over the leverage is going to throw your head into the ground with incredible force). Ever since that, every time I see something like that I get that gut wrench feeling. I think we all should be commenting on unsafe practices hoping that the message gets to the person before a calamity or at very least that some other rider that has not had the benefit of the actual experience thinks about it and never actually does.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts