Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered a Clutch kit for my 850 Wednesday, got email today confirming shipping then got another email saying cost was cheaper because of shipping then got yet another email explaining my shipping was much cheaper then what i had selected...awwesome, it was only $15 but man that is some good customer relations, most shops would have pocketed that

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Ryan is the man

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
You can't go wrong with Ryan

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Thank you! It's nice to hear some positive feedback. So many negative things on forums in general with all the problems people have. And we all know that thousands will complain about any little thing, and very few will take the time to post up something positive like that. We pride ourselves on running an honest business and taking care of our customers. Just didn't feel right keeping the extra when shipping was half the cost of what you paid.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Top notch service

·
Registered
901 Posts
Ryan is nothing short of great. Even just shooting the breeze on the phone is positive :)

·
Registered
214 Posts
I agree with all, Ryan is awesome to do business with. He's a wealth of information whether your doing business with him or not. He's always willing to help. Great Guy :beerchug:

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Do I qualify for that? Wife would love that in the kitchen! Sea HAS been asking for a remodel.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Do I qualify for that? Wife would love that in the kitchen! Sea HAS been asking for a remodel.
I'm not sure I want to be on her bad side and live this close. I can certainly make you a really good deal on one though. Then she can't hold me responsible!
She's always nice to my friends. I feel the wrath!

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I got a qsc clutch kit from Ryan and I just changed to the thicker shim on primary spring. Shifts really easy and engagement is very smooth. My 850 must finally be breaking in because it feels like it has alot more power than when it was new. Thanks again for great service and fast shipping.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts