Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After searching in the specific model section of this forums I haven´t found a thread about pics of this lil´machines.

So I´ll start with a pic of how my son´s Phoenix ended after a very fun ride in muddy roads. Still amazed of how far this "small" quads can go without having 4WD

Attachments

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
For the Grandson

We spend our winters in Florida and while we were down this season we have been looking for a replacement for our grandson's Taotao 125D. Last year we had to do some welding repair to his frame so I thought it is time for a larger quad with a substantial frame. We have a 500 HO scrambler 4x4 and a 330 trail boss and thought we would stay in the Polaris Family,BTW it is a 2011.

Attachments

·
Registered
243 Posts
Not very photogenic but, here's one on the trailer with its little buddy's, and one going down a trail in W.Va.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
479 Posts
I no longer own the Phoenix since my son already outgrew it but it was a great beginners bike and I loved it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
outgrew it? he must be a serious rider, im 52 yo and still ride my phoenix, but im not a serious offroader either, just a trail rider, i'll post a pic of mine in a bit

1 - 7 of 7 Posts