Polaris ATV Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,914 Posts
I tell you this much guys in my immediate group and just outside of it are HUGE 2.0 fans some guys are on their second sets. I was the first to have them and everyone was impressed with the performance of them. What also sold guys was the lower weight compared to top tier tires. Believe me these guys have tried all different types of brands and models, trail tires I'm talking here. If guys werent buying 8-ply tires then they were getting flats. One guy bought into the internet notion that he could buy knockoffs and be fine. Well he took his lashings for bringing those POS down to Hatfield &McCoy and bragging about them cause we were constantly plugging them!! The guys that bought 8-ply tires were constantly trying to get the power back, they were not happy campers!! There has to be 15 sets of 2.0s in a group of 20.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey everyone, not trying to get off discussion, but can I install 26x9x14 front and 26x11x14 on the rear, when the O.E. are 26x8x14 and 26x10x14. I like the Bighorn 2.0’s, and they don’t come in the OE size.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Hey everyone, not trying to get off discussion, but can I install 26x9x14 front and 26x11x14 on the rear, when the O.E. are 26x8x14 and 26x10x14. I like the Bighorn 2.0’s, and they don’t come in the OE size.
Yes

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Kenda Bear Claw HTR

BC1.jpg

BC.jpg

It never came off the trailer when new and the Bear Claws were on it when it hit the ground.

·
Registered
43 Posts
My favorite looking tire... are they heavy?
I forget what the weight is on them. They are little heavier I had to put new clutch kit in to get some lost power back but there definitely go threw some fun stuff an grab pretty good. Had them on for year n half so far so good for me.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
I forget what the weight is on them. They are little heavier I had to put new clutch kit in to get some lost power back but there definitely go threw some fun stuff an grab pretty good. Had them on for year n half so far so good for me.
I don’t think he’s talking about your tires. I believe he’s commenting on HTR Bearclaws.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts