Not mine, but Backwoods Armor is putting out some sick new lifts. This is an 8"

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hell yea!

·
Registered
531 Posts
ya his names jared... hes had the motor rebuilt to i tryed buying all his other lift stuff off him but someone got it first :( lame..

·
Registered
531 Posts
he also has 32.5 laws coming for it to

·
Registered
531 Posts
cobra axles

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How does he keep cv joints from snapping in that thing? That is some extreme angles!
Actually the angles are not that bad. He states that the fronts are 34 degrees and the rears are at 36 degrees. Cobras, Gorillas, and turners axles are designed to run up to 40 degrees.

·
Registered
34 Posts
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
34 Posts
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
34 Posts
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thanks for the compliments fellas! I did have the motor rebuilt but only due to a water in engine problem, the motor is back together and back to stock internals. I will be running 32.5's with no limit wheels, CV Tech primary clutch and a STM secondary clutch. GC is 24-25'' on 29.5'' ol2's (hoping for 26-26.5 with 32.5'' ol2's), my seat is being redone to match the orange color it is now. The axle angles are 36 front and 34 rear and have no problem being at those angles. Once again thanks for the compliments and ill be updating soon as the rest of the goodies come in.

·
Registered
333 Posts
What water issues did you have?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Plug on bottom of air box on left side of bike broke off and i didn't know and hit a deep hole and it sucked the water into motor from throttle body and exhaust:banghead:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Damn... nuff said!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Plug on bottom of air box on left side of bike broke off and i didn't know and hit a deep hole and it sucked the water into motor from throttle body and exhaust:banghead:
Are you running the frame supports I make. I have them in the scrambler 1000 aftermarket parts thread. I would think that lift has got to put some major stress on the frame that alot of guys are breaking with stock arms.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Are you running the frame supports I make. I have them in the scrambler 1000 aftermarket parts thread. I would think that lift has got to put some major stress on the frame that alot of guys are breaking with stock arms.
I have seen them before and am looking at getting the frame brace for engine along with the clutch cover piece.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts