Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a like new Sig P522 this Sigs 22lr version of the 556. It's got a 50mm Red dot 2 25rd mags 500rds of ammo $525

Attachments

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Nice "TOY"!! Now if you could just find .22LR to put through it!! I'm hording the last 150-200 rounds I've got..... haven't fired the riffle in a while now. Damb "gun control freaks".

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got ammo for the right price

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
glad i bought 6000 rounds in 2012 on black friday...each ammo can had 2 boxes of 550 in it...was buy one get the other 50% off....CCI also....now .22 is as scarce as hens teeth...plus I had about 3000 rounds on hand when wal mart was blowing it out.....plus lots of .22 mag also....rest of the ammo I reload....when you see ammo buy it..they are trying to dis arm us...soon we will be using our weapons as clubs....

SEMPER FI

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ammo companies are producing more ammo now then they were 2 yrs ago. The problem is low life price galgers buying everything up.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
CCI is increasing floor space and adding equipment I have read. Its not gun control freaks its ammo hoarding that causes the shortage. By hoarding I mean guys with thousands of rounds ( not hundreds MustbeNice) a guy at my work said he has over 10k rounds of .22 lr.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Exactly they buy it up then charge 3x what they give and then have the nuts to cry about an ammo shortage.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
And here I thought it was the government buying it..... if you can't take away the guns.... take away the ammo!!

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Yup. I had to pay 20$ for 100 rnds of CCI mini mags for my SR22! Should be more like 7$.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got real lucky this morning and went to Walmart they were actually stocking them I bought 2 bricks for $18.23 each. And Guess what some price galger behind me bought every brick they had left I almost wish I'd bought them just to keep him from making money off them. I don't understand why Walmart doesn't limit quantities per customer.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
That sucks. Fleer farm has a limit. Have fun with your new toy

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I thought they Did here too but Guess not.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
It's fear and hoarding. 4 cases come in and 4 cases go out in with one person. If the "shortage" ends these guys will be bitching about how to get rid of all the "extra" .22 ammo they have.

The thing I've seen at WalMart is the "buddy" buying 4 full cases of .22 ammo that was held out back for him. It's not going directly out the back door. He did pay for it at the register. But it was never on the shelf and I was told they didn't have a brick to sell not less than 5 minutes before.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah exactly I've heard of that happening. The sales clerk should be fired.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Got real lucky this morning and went to Walmart they were actually stocking them I bought 2 bricks for $18.23 each. And Guess what some price galger behind me bought every brick they had left I almost wish I'd bought them just to keep him from making money off them. I don't understand why Walmart doesn't limit quantities per customer.
They do here, 3 per customer

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah and that customer probably comes back and gets the rest the crooked clerk stashed for him.

·
Registered
96 Posts
My local Wal-Mart has a 3 box limit when they have it in stock.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah I think they all have that There's just a bunch of crooked clerks either over selling or putting ammo back for the same customers over and over again.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Yeah I think they all have that There's just a bunch of crooked clerks either over selling or putting ammo back for the same customers over and over again.
Not sure what id call em. Maybe snakes.

Crooks implies that they broke the law. They slid around corporate policy they didn't steal anything.

Sending a letter that gets em fired might help...

From orbit via Android.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sold the Sig

1 - 20 of 20 Posts