Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just a small review so far of my new Silverback X-Lites. First of all I put them on my 2011 xp 850. The stockers were 26x8x14 front and 26x10x14 rear. With the X-lites I went with 26x9x14 and 26x11x14 combo. After reading all the reviews and back and forth of which tire to choose from I thought I was sold with the ZILLAS but having both the x-lites and Zillas side by side I felt the xlites felt way more solid and looked awesome. As for size I stuck with more less stock only because my XP already has over a foot of ground clearance and wasn't bothered to gain another inch or two and fight with having them fit right and being harder on the axles and components.

Ok as for ride Yes there are a bit of a handle bar shaker under 7mph but after that they smooth out fine. As for traction in the mud and slop they work awesome. It is almost a little bit uneventful as you can pretty much rip through anything without a hassle. As for rock sand and hard pack they still work great and seem to stay close to the stock feel.
I forgot to mention I have not seen or noticed any rubbing. The only real problem or thing that I have noticed is that when traveling on hardpack sand or gravel they do feel " floaty" at the handle bars but that's it

Oh and they throw mud like crazy you will get complaints from whomever is riding behind you.
Any questions let me know. Pictures will be added soon. Thanks

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Lets see some pics!

I am considering this tire for my next set. These or zillas. Im curious how he x lites wear.

Also do they measuretrue to size?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't got a tape up to them yet but will tonight and see. As soon as I figure out how to post a picture I will:marchmellow:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Go to your account (at the top bar), then at the left, set up and name an album. Download pictures to your album. Click on a picture in your album you want to post. Under the picture are 2 address boxes. Right click on the bottom box (BB Code) and copy it. Go to your post and edit it. Set the cursor where you want the picture and right click and paste. Reason for edit= add picture.

There might be a better way but this works for me. Probably can copy the picture before the post and do it all at once.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
wow that is a tire

·
Super Moderator
7,049 Posts
Those things work great. They can hold you up on a vertical surface... :yahootongue:

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
They do look very good.

Make sure you update this thread once you have a bunch of miles on them, so we can see how they wear.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for all the support guys. I will definitely update you with how they wear. It maybe a while, we are getting close to having the snow fall in northern Ontario Canada. Oh and it's also deer season and riding is at a minimum for the next week. As for that any questions or whatever let me know. Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts