Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a 2007 500HO X2 Deluxe for use around the duck lease but it's gonna need more meat on the flooded rice fields. It's the deluxe model with factory polished aluminum wheels and from what I can tell they are 12x6" front with approximately a +20mm offset and the rears are 12x8" with approximately a +45mm offset.

I can't find the specs online....does someone know the EXACT specs. I want to order some matte black wheels and mud tires but the factory offsets seem way off from what's available on the market (most are +3mm fronts and -10.5mm rears).

Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh well....just went with a proven combo of SS108 wheels and 27" Zilla's. Hopefully the light weight tires will prevent any clutch issues since we drive nice and easy around the levies.

·
Super Moderator
6,960 Posts
Good looking atv you have there.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks....love the ATV but the offsets pushed the wheels out considerably as I expected. Used to have a 48" track and now almost 52" which is great in the field....but barely squeezes into the bed of my truck. That's why I got an ATV.... so I could throw it in the back and haul it to Arkansas instead of towing my side-by-side every time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts