Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone rode at slades in surry,va lately? What did you think? It's the closet legal place to ride for me, is it worth the hour trip?:nixweiss:

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Tight trails and quite a bit if mud. Not really worth a trip IMO unless u have nowhere else to ride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm out of Virginia beach so my options are pretty limited. Closest places seem to be slades and busco beach, nc. I'm going to try slades on Sunday we'll see how it goes

·
Registered
554 Posts
My son and I went to Slades last Saturday. Nice afternoon, but it was very muddy, lots of water. It's just over an hour away from me in Virgina Beach, so it's an easy day trip. Trails are narrow and pretty rutted. Have to watch out for those puddles that are deeper than they seem. Busco is way better. Might get there next week if the weather is okay. There are some places out towards the mountains I want to try.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ended up going to slades on sunday here is a video of some of the trails. the trails aren't really maintained but was still a good time. trails were tight.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Those trails look like fun and from my perspective (ride heavy mud) those trails are pretty dry. Nice video! Muddy is when you have see if your key fits to identify your machine...lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
Need someone to ride with?

I'm out of Virginia beach so my options are pretty limited. Closest places seem to be slades and busco beach, nc. I'm going to try slades on Sunday we'll see how it goes
Ill be heading to Slades park this weekend and i am just looking for someone to ride with. Just bought a 2014 Suzuki LTZ 400 and need to get it on some trails. Let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ill be heading to Slades park this weekend and i am just looking for someone to ride with. Just bought a 2014 Suzuki LTZ 400 and need to get it on some trails. Let me know if you are interested.
I can possibly go on Sunday , as long as I get my bike back from the dealer in time. Shoot me a pm and let me know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts