Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Polaris Sportsman 800 ho efi
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so, gotta stupid question and am not having luck finding it.. i need a slip on seat cover not the seat cover itself that’s already on the seat but a slip on one that protects the original seat. anyone know what i’m talking about? i’m like 90% sure they are out there but not sure where to get it at and don’t wanna get the wrong one!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Probably baggy. Why do you want to cover seat?
just worried that something might rip it or damage it. i looked for a new seat and they are $450. i’d rather get a seat cover for like $20 than have to pay $450 incase something happened while riding

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
They’re tougher than you’d think and you can buy just a cover and staple it on. Easy to do!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I actually restapled mine so I could clean foam inside. Friggen mice!
question, why would you clean the foam if there’s the black cover over the foam? i guess you clean the foam if you have a rip in the black cover over the foam

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
I tore off the cover cause mice had climbed into holes on underside of seat. Mice = Piss and sh*t. So I tore off cover and literally cleaned the piss and sh*t outta the foam!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I tore off the cover cause mice had climbed into holes on underside of seat. Mice = Piss and sh*t. So I tore off cover and literally cleaned the piss and sh*t outta the foam!
yeah that will definitely do it. how did that happen?? 😂 what model do you have

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
Other than Google, Ebay or Amazon, which if you search you’ll see many options. I didn’t see the one ^^^Jasontaps pointed out but I guess if “it” ripped then it did it’s job and prevented seat damage. There has to to be some level of care for your seat! Honestly, I’ve never heard anyone worrying about them. Like I said, if it happens, it’s a simple fix!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Other than Google, Ebay or Amazon, which if you search you’ll see many options. I didn’t see the one ^^^Jasontaps pointed out but I guess if “it” ripped then it did it’s job and prevented seat damage. There has to to be some level of care for your seat! Honestly, I’ve never heard anyone worrying about them. Like I said, if it happens, it’s a simple fix!
okay! perfect! can someone help me out on my other 2 posts from last night? thanks!

·
Registered
21 Posts
so, gotta stupid question and am not having luck finding it.. i need a slip on seat cover not the seat cover itself that’s already on the seat but a slip on one that protects the original seat. anyone know what i’m talking about? i’m like 90% sure they are out there but not sure where to get it at and don’t wanna get the wrong one!
I got one on Amazon....check it out.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts