Polaris ATV Forum banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Polaris Sportsman 800 ho efi
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Seriously, wouldn’t it be easier for you to do an online search? I mean everybody that has sent you info they themselves did that search online. Why do you need other people to search for you?
because the ones i’ve found online are shit and have shitty reviews. why would i buy one online with shitty reviews? i don’t want to spend money on that and it rip on the first ride.. that’s a waste of money. i’m asking you guys for suggestions because i know you guys have owned a Polaris for years. i’ve only owned mine for a month and i’m still trying to learn the ropes.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
because the ones i’ve found online are shit and have shitty reviews. why would i buy one online with shitty reviews? i don’t want to spend money on that and it rip on the first ride.. that’s a waste of money. i’m asking you guys for suggestions because i know you guys have owned a Polaris for years. i’ve only owned mine for a month and i’m still trying to learn the ropes.
you’re a “premium” member.. i am only registered..

·
Premium Member
4,010 Posts
Being a Premium member doesn’t give special access to Amazon, Ebay or Google. If someone said to me Amazon has them, I’d find it in about 8 seconds. Your seat is 13 years old, like I said, they are tougher than you think.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Being a Premium member doesn’t give special access to Amazon, Ebay or Google. If someone said to me Amazon has them, I’d find it in about 8 seconds. Your seat is 13 years old, like I said, they are tougher than you think.
yeah but i didn’t think it would be this tough.. can anyone help me out on my other post from last night about the work light switch? i need to get the right thing

·
Premium Member
19’ 850SP Camo. MtAiry Maryland
1,720 Posts
All I know is the seat that Sprotsman reupholstered looks like a brand new OEM seat….he knows his shit about seats…. And de-micing….can’t forget that.

·
Premium Member
4,010 Posts
837701F3-F57F-49D0-B335-D6B355B858E4.jpeg

The worst part was after submerging foam in soapy water and rinsing was drying the foam. It takes awhile!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
All I know is the seat that Sprotsman reupholstered looks like a brand new OEM seat….he knows his shit about seats…. And de-micing….can’t forget that.
what’s de-micing? something to do with mice?

·
Premium Member
19’ 850SP Camo. MtAiry Maryland
1,720 Posts
Yep…that’s what I told him….if/when I need a new seat I’m getting step by step instructions from Sprotsman Seat Master.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Yep…that’s what I told him….if/when I need a new seat I’m getting step by step instructions from Sprotsman Seat Master.
see, like i didn’t even know there was such thing as Sportsman Seat Master. had no idea that was a thing or what that is. guessing it’s for the seats on the sportsman’s lol

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
There are some on Ebay also.the site has a long list of different kinds.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts