Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I. Just got done installing the stealth snorkel kit for my 850xp. Very disappointed. I had to modify almost every part or find a replacement for the extremely low quality or poor fitting parts included in the kit. I have bought numerous highlifter parts in the past and expected more. After looking into it these kits are made by triangle atv. Just sold by highlifter. I just wanted to bring it to high lifters attention. Even though you don't make it it's still a reflection of your company.

I got it all to work but for someone looking for a drop in kit or something that is easy to install stay away from triangle atv. (at least the stealth snorkel kit for the 850)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hmmm I was thinking of buying this kit this weekend for my 500HO.... Not sure if I like the sounds of this... Seems like most ppl on the site really like this kit??!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats what I thought, Maybe I got the wrong kit?
If you get it I hope you have better luck!

·
Registered
737 Posts
I have the stealth kit on my xp 850 and thought it was a good well thought out kit. They did send me one wrong piece but a quick phone call and a new one was sent out. This is the only snorkel I have ever done so I have nothing to compare it to but I was happy with it.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
2012 and up 850s have a diff airbox then 09-11, just noticed triangle makes new kits for 12+, the older kits wont work.
I bought one to do all the diff/case vents and the cvt.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts