Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a '13 xp 550. I want to install a set of snorkels and an audio pipe. Looking for some pics of how others have done this set up. There doesn't look there will be much room left up front after the snorkels are installed. Thanks for your help! Love this forum!

·
Registered
178 Posts
like to do mine as well but all I can find is 850xp snorkel jobs which is basicly the same thing as a 550xp

·
Registered
43 Posts
Haven't done mine yet but I have seen some pictures of the snorkels coming out the fenders just below the handlebars that would give you plenty of room for audio pipe

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
split audio tube would probably be best, but you can make it work many different ways.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Those are some nice setups. I have only seen kits that have the snorkels coming out farther up front. Are those homemade or kits?

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Most are homemade, but I think triangle atv may have one like the one in the last photo. I haven't seen them for sale on their site, so you may want to call them. Keep in mind that the kit will most likely be for risers on the sides, and for center snorks you will have to relocate the battery. I don't like side snorks, they go under water quicker than center snorks when off center. Should look like this.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts