1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
looks sweet

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Looks like you are ready to go Muddin!!!!!

Sweet Mod!

·
Registered
176 Posts
COOOOOOOOOOLLL! Pun intended.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Do you have a bumper that you put on when you're using the plow? I'd be concerned about pinching the coolant hoses against a tree when they're mounted infront and without any protection.

·
Registered
8 Posts
ok im new to all this so please dont think im an idiot with this but, why would u want to relocate the radiatior?? it seems like it was fine were it is i dont c the purpose of it.

·
Registered
248 Posts
ok im new to all this so please dont think im an idiot with this but, why would u want to relocate the radiatior?? it seems like it was fine were it is i dont c the purpose of it.
If your in deep mud a lot of the times, it will block the radiator and keep the engine from cooling off. With it mounted up high, less likely to clog it up.

·
Registered
12 Posts
winter use?

I see that you have a snowplow. im installing a snorkle kit on mine 600. do you ave any problems running in the winter with your setup? like snow getting in your lines and such? can you send me a privite message on this please? thx

·
Registered
17 Posts
LOOKS AWSOME!! how did you attach to the air box?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry guys for takin so long to get back to you. Both rad hoses run around the front and down used fuel hose from rubber shop very strong. The bumber does protect them very well>>>I never shy away from pushin a trail...lol As far as conecting to the air box very easy. and i used flexible hose almost like a vac hose with wire in it and pretty strong. Second one I did and have never had any issues at all. there are 2 inch and a half ebose coming out of the box through a rubber plate and one hose down each side. It was a pain tofigure it all out to still use the box up front but it is working very well.. I will respond quicker on any other questions..tty later ....keep the rubber down

·
Registered
203 Posts
NICE! very clean setup i like how you can still use the front box

1 - 14 of 14 Posts