Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Snorkle your atv, and triangle come to mind.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
There are a few others out there such as extremesnorkels or submarine snorkels, but the Triangle ATV kit is the best in my opinion.

·
Registered
34 Posts
i would make my own
stay away from traingle atv there lines split my buddy 850 stealth kit split on him from triangle luckly he cought it befor any damage was done.

these arnt my pictures but this is traingle lines that some1 posted up on highlifter forum

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
First off, if you do have the knowledge and skills, go ahead and build your own kit. If you want a quality kit though, do not be afraid of Triangle ATV because one person had an issue with them. I have run triangle kits for over 7 years with no issues. My current kit has on my sportsman has been installed for over 4 years with zero issues. Did your buddy install the kit properly? Did your buddy contact triangle? Did they make it right? Whats the whole story here? What about the highlifter story? I believe I vaguely remember that thread on highlifter a few years back, and triangle fixed the issue and made it right for the customer. Anyway, all i'm saying here is every company and manufacturer does have some issues once in a while, some more than others. Triangle ATV has been in the business for a long time, because they make quality kits, and have great customer service. If you have a personal experience that you would like to share, go ahead. But don't post not to buy a product because a friend of a friend said they had some issues.

·
Registered
34 Posts
First off, if you do have the knowledge and skills, go ahead and build your own kit. If you want a quality kit though, do not be afraid of Triangle ATV because one person had an issue with them. I have run triangle kits for over 7 years with no issues. My current kit has on my sportsman has been installed for over 4 years with zero issues. Did your buddy install the kit properly? Did your buddy contact triangle? Did they make it right? Whats the whole story here? What about the highlifter story? I believe I vaguely remember that thread on highlifter a few years back, and triangle fixed the issue and made it right for the customer. Anyway, all i'm saying here is every company and manufacturer does have some issues once in a while, some more than others. Triangle ATV has been in the business for a long time, because they make quality kits, and have great customer service. If you have a personal experience that you would like to share, go ahead. But don't post not to buy a product because a friend of a friend said they had some issues.
my friend with the 850 had the kit installed at a atv shop. he ended up taking it off and getting it custom snorkled. triangle did refund his money. they may have changed there lines now if they lasted that long for you.
idk if we can post outside links but the post i was refering 2. google triangle atv snorkels and go to images its about the 4th or 5 th image.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts