·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
probably about the same as you got

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
So, if your standing on the shoveled sidewalk and the ground is level...... you've got an easy 7-8 feet of snow!! :idea: Wow, that's alot!! :D ;)

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Good to see you're still getting out Indy. What did it warm up to, -20?? :D

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
got up to 0

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Wohoo.... topping the charts @ +9°F here today!! But factor in the wind chill..... and it's back down to -18°F. Burrr! Maybe next month it will get warm.... :D (Get it... Feb, 28th today!)

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
The car said 59 on my lunch today... was that a D move? Sorry. Here's to warmer weather headed your way. :trink4::beerchug:

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Thor Thanks

·
Registered
378 Posts
So, if your standing on the shoveled sidewalk and the ground is level...... you've got an easy 7-8 feet of snow!! :idea: Wow, that's alot!! :D ;)

Take a look at the water tower, almost buried! Yet, his wheeler floats! Smooth indy, smooth.....:)

·
Registered
7,469 Posts

Take a look at the water tower, almost buried! Yet, his wheeler floats! Smooth indy, smooth.....:)
LOL, the water tower is in the distance and I'm sure it's not closed to buried.

·
Registered
378 Posts

LOL, the water tower is in the distance and I'm sure it's not closed to buried.
I know, but had to add to what mustbenice has said about the 7-8 feet of snow. :)

·
Registered
7,464 Posts

Holly cow..... your right!! How do you keep the water tower from freezing up with the snow so close to the bottom like that? Does the snow ever melt there? Do you have polar bears and penguins as pets too? :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts