Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope it's enough to get the plow out !!!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Yea I wish but unfortunatley I don't think we are going to get that much where Im at in York county. I am itching to do some plowing with mine to.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
We are supposedly looking at 4-5 inches here in chesterfield county...hopefully we get at least that...just got a new sportsman 400 waiting for the snow!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Up here in Maine this is one of the least snowy years on record! Bare ground here at my house...its unreal! Great news for ATV'ers...as this may mean the trails will be reopened sooner!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Same Here

we usually get a good deal of snow but this year we've got nothing.
What I mean by nothing is the total absence of snow.
Trails have been open all Winter and it's weirdly warm also. Today is going to be around 35 degrees and that's considered cold this year. The rest of the week will be in the 50's. Not a good year for snowmobiles or ice fishing.
Oh, looking at the pics in this post, doesn't anyone wear a helmet down there?
Everyone I know here that rides wears a helmet. It just seems normal and it's very strange for me to see people not wearing one.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Little snow here also. Last year we had a base of 3ft and -22c. This year brown ground and 0. One of the warmest winters in Albertas history. Hope is not swithching,warmer winters and cooler summers!

·
Registered
11 Posts
hey i saw a reply from a guy in York County. I live there as well was curious if you knew of any riding spots local. I mainly ride with my kids in Chesapeake, but would love to find a spot around the county

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
92 Posts
Looks great. We only had one major storm here this season and I didn't even get a chance to test out my new plow either, quad is down for the need of new ignition parts.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Was out last night for a bit and the kids had a blast on the Raptor 50...went out today on some trails...major melting already as it is about 45 degrees today...pretty wet riding, but fun all the same.

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Nice pics fellas. Pretty scary when there's snow in Virginia but not Canada :shocked1:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just finished plowing about 8" of wet mashed potato type snow. Normally by now things are starting to dry up and melt here but this year things seem to be a little mixed up. Hardly any snow in January, now its late February and were getting dumped on! Being this late in the season it is warmer and the snow is really wet and heavy.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts