Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gents,

I'm surprised I'm having such a hard time finding any conclusive info on this around the web. I am in the process of purchasing a new 2019 Scrambler 850. She should be coming home one day this week. So anyways before I get ragged on about HP, I know that not much gain is to be had on this quad with a slip on. I want one because I always dislike the sound of factory mufflers and like the throatier deep sound of a free flowing exhaust. How is the factory tune? Anymore every vehicle seems to come from the factory on the brink of too lean as it is.

If a tuner is required for this mod, what is the common go-to for the scrambler? Trouble free and plug and play are my favorite.

Thanks

·
Registered
37 Posts
My vote is for rvs tune. I put one on my sportsman 850 recently after doing a pipe. Tune runs flawless and I really like the lower temp the cooling fan comes on now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
288 Posts
I second the RVS ecu flash. Night and day difference on my 1000HL. Fuel tunes can only do so much. Currently im snorkeled, Uni air filter, GSE trail tamer and RVS ECU flash and my bike sounds and runs great.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts