1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Haulmark Transport DLX (6 x 12) Enclosed Cargo Trailer

Year 2008 - Model TS6X12DS2 - like new with extras

Asking $2,650 without Aluminum Tongue Box

This trailer has been used as an ATV garage and has very few miles on it — less than 1,500 miles. New tires were installed last fall for the only long trip I have taken with it. The tires were upgraded to a radial load range D tire. One of the original load range C tires was mounted on a new wheel and made into a spare tire.

Transport DLX (6 x 12) Model TS6X12DS2

• GVWR: 2,980 lbs
• Dry Weight: 1,250 lbs
• Cargo Capacity: 1,730 lbs
• Tires: ST205/75R15 Radial — Load Range D​

Options:

• Cargo Vent (a new vent cover was installed last fall)
• New Load Range D Radial Tires with less than 350 miles on them.
• Cargo Lights
• Spare Wheel and Tire
• Side Door
• Fold Down Stabilizer Jacks
• Two (20” x 6’) Aluminum Loading Ramps that can be hooked together or seperated
• Custom Installed Recessed D-ring Trailer Tie Downs (6,000 Lb. Capacity) with Heavy Backer Plates that overlap frame of trailer. Installation included a custom cut gasket that seals out the elements.​

New price for trailer with above listed options is: $3,750.00 (asking $2,650 or best offer)

Optional Purchase Item: An Aluminum Trailer A-Frame Box, A Super Heavy Duty Trailer Tongue Box by American Truckboxes, LLC - Retail Price - $542.00 with shipping
• AFT — 20” Height x 16” Depth x 35” Width
• Single Top Open Lid with Gas Springs and lift Handle with Lock
• I will include this box with trailer purchase for an additional $450.00. I am okay keeping the box and selling the trailer only.​

The trailer is located one hour west of Denver close to Conifer. I have a clear title and the trailer is ready for your next trip. Trailer will be listed on Craigs list soon, but thought I would post it here first. Thanks for looking.

Asking $2,650 (without A-frame box) or best offer.

Slideshow Here: ATV Trailer - Haulmark Slideshow by macdab | Photobucket

or More Photos Here: http://s1220.photobucket.com/user/macdab/library/ATV/ATV%20Trailer%20-%20Haulmark

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
This Trailer has been sold, thanks for looking. Wish I could edit / delete the original post.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.