Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After fighing the heavy weight steering on my 2007 Sportman 800 LE, I sold it today. Within an hour I bought a new 570 with EPS. I think I did ok too. I sold my 800 for $5500.00 and picked up a 570 for $6725 out the door. Now the modifications will begin. Any suggestion on my first mods?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Welcome to the club. Snorkels, rad relo, and tires

·
Registered
993 Posts
Your going to like the new 570, and they run strong from what I've read. I don't own one but lots of goods things about them.

·
Premium Member
10,355 Posts
congrats on the new bike. lets us know what u think of the 570 compared to ur 800 when u get some seat time. first mod is a 4in1 deal done at the same time before the bike hits the trail hard, tires(26"bighorns), skids(richochets), winch(warn 3500 provantage synthetic), and bumpers(original GURU's front n rear).

·
Registered
26 Posts
congrats on the new bike. lets us know what u think of the 570 compared to ur 800 when u get some seat time.
I'm really interested in your thoughts on that as well... the 570 compared to the 800.

As for mods... I don't know... I'm still shopping for a winch for mine.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I cant believe you got $5500 for an 800 that old! Good job
That was the full asking price too. It did only have 50 hours and 250 miles but I still did good. They seem to be going for that much around here on craiglist give or take a few hundred dollars. I was happier with the fact that I got my new sportsman 570 with eps for $6725 out the door.

·
Registered
75 Posts
It sounds like the 570 is a good choice.
I have an 800 and the fuel range is terrible due to the small gas tank.
I imagine the 570 will have much better range.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts