Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Scrambler 1000, about 300 mils. It's something noisy in transmision. "Knocks" on idle RPM. Hear like loose timing chain but i'm thinking it comes directly from transmission.
I took the cover off from cvt. I got you, I thought. Primary clutch was noisy. So I removed it, started the engine and noisy was still... uhhhhh
Is something typical, where to find whats wrong ?
Motor work normal, without problems. I've change oil in engine and transmission.
My friend says "noisy" comes from botton engine right side and back, for me its from transmission.
Can You help me ?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Scrambler 1000, about 300 mils. It's something noisy in transmision. "Knocks" on idle RPM. Hear like loose timing chain but i'm thinking it comes directly from transmission.
I took the cover off from cvt. I got you, I thought. Primary clutch was noisy. So I removed it, started the engine and noisy was still... uhhhhh
Is something typical, where to find whats wrong ?
Motor work normal, without problems. I've change oil in engine and transmission.
My friend says "noisy" comes from botton engine right side and back, for me its from transmission.
Can You help me ?
Probably a different problem then yours but I had a knocking rattling sound, ended up coming from my shifter, when I put pressure on the shifter the noise goes away. It was the linkage making the noise.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts