Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out to K-bar-m atv park today. It is located in Gaffney SC. We had a awesome time so I recommend it if your in the area to check it out. We rode for about four hours and only covered about half of the trails. It is a little technical but also has some chill trails too. I do not recommend it for kids atv's unless your children have some good experience. Another good thing about this park is that you can ride it day or night (no restrictions on night riding at all), you can camp any where on the property (it is very remote), and it is a mom and pop type deal. So you can do what you pretty much want to as long as you are not being a total ass and such. The owner is very nice, but will not but up with liter or drinking on his property.. I will be a regular for sure now as it is only an hour away from me. My friend has some go pro videos so I will try to post them as soon as he gets them to me.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Went out to K-bar-m atv park today. It is located in Gaffney SC. We had a awesome time so I recommend it if your in the area to check it out. We rode for about four hours and only covered about half of the trails. It is a little technical but also has some chill trails too. I do not recommend it for kids atv's unless your children have some good experience. Another good thing about this park is that you can ride it day or night (no restrictions on night riding at all), you can camp any where on the property (it is very remote), and it is a mom and pop type deal. So you can do what you pretty much want to as long as you are not being a total ass and such. The owner is very nice, but will not but up with liter or drinking on his property.. I will be a regular for sure now as it is only an hour away from me. My friend has some go pro videos so I will try to post them as soon as he gets them to me.

They have a website? I'm in Charlotte at least twice a year. Would be nice to check the spot out while I'm down there.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Sounds great! Can you send the address/phone number? Are they open 7 days a week?

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kbarmatvpark.com 864-490-5240
I believe that they are pretty much open 24/7/365. Just have to call and set it up with the owner. Night riding and camping is allowed. He is very particular about litter and alcohol. Also helmets are a must. He is a very nice guy but is firm.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts