Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of any riding groups or clubs in the Plymouth, Ma area? I usually ride solo since friends & family either have broken machines or don't have the time to ride. I have a good area that I ride now but I know there is plenty more to explore. Any info is appreciated.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Im right up to road from you in Taunton. Not much for riding around here.

i actually went to a meeting for the State line Riders out in CT. its about 2 hours from Taunton. seems like a good group of guys. Brian (Footer who posted above me) is the President of the club.

Where do you ride in the Plymouth area?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Morning LS6rally...I mostly ride out behind Walmart in Plymouth. The riding is decent out there but to be honest I don't have anything to compare it to as I haven't taken any trips to NH or Maine yet. I would like to find someone to ride with and possibly try NH. My buddies who I have been riding with have issues, one sold his dirt bike and hasn't bought a new one yet, and the other 's quad broke down on one of our rides about two months ago and it doesn't look like he is going to fix it. Do you ride locally at all? if so where?

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I usually head up to nh to ride. its legal and plenty of trails. im hoping to make a day trip up to southern NH within the next couple weeks. ill be sure to let you know.

Check out Polaris ATV Owners on Facebook, there are quite a few guys from our area

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
What do you have for a Machine?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How long a ride is it to the trails in southern NH? I will see if I can figure out Facebook to check out Polaris ATV owners. I have a 2012 Sportsman 550 EPS, I like it a lot but I wish it was slightly quicker.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
2 hours or so. there is some in Derry, but that isnt that big. out towards mount Mt. Monadnock area there is a couple places

1 - 8 of 8 Posts