Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where to ride in S.E. PA around the Philly area or Lancaster County. I'm tired of hauling to the Poconos and need a place fo day trips.

·
Registered
370 Posts
you can go behind the philly airport on hog island road. i am also looking for some places too ride

·
Registered
48 Posts
there must be some place a little closer in eighter Central/South Jersey or Eastren PA. I know places are palces to ride in Pa, I just dont want to drive 2 hours to get to them.

·
Registered
41 Posts
there must be some place a little closer in eighter Central/South Jersey or Eastren PA. I know places are palces to ride in Pa, I just dont want to drive 2 hours to get to them.
Access Permits - Reading Anthracite Coal

thats where i ride. Its $125 per rider/year if you have a 2-up its still $125 per person but its 22000 acres of coal country. Compared to spending $35/day for the new lost trails its well worth it.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Access Permits - Reading Anthracite Coal

thats where i ride. Its $125 per rider/year if you have a 2-up its still $125 per person but its 22000 acres of coal country. Compared to spending $35/day for the new lost trails its well worth it.
Hey Cha...is there anyway, i can get a map of the place...I'm thinking about getting the acess permit and i don't want to show up not knowing where to go.....thanks Muddie49

1 - 9 of 9 Posts