Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a newbie....again. Haven't had atv's for about 10 years and are just getting back into it, but on a different level, i.e. been rode hard and put away wet so my wife and I are looking to hit the touring trails. Just bought a '14 850 touring LE and a '14 550 X2 for her. Heading out on a road trip in a southerly direction from Maryland in a few weeks and would appreciate any input regarding where we could find some nice, relatively long touring trails. Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi and Tennessee are the most likely stopping points. Will be on the road for about 4 weeks and are looking forward to getting back in the groove. Traveling in our RV so anything with a campground associated would be an amazing plus as well. Thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
721 Posts
I would highly recommend riding all of the Hatfield McCoy trail system if you have that much time. I've also heard good things about Ride Royal Blue in TN.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the feedback. I will research the Hatfield McCoy Trails. Ride Royal Blue looks interesting and connects directly to some nice looking trails in the North Cumberland area. What part of PA are you from? I was born and raised in Butler County, west of the Burgh! Actually heading to Mars, PA this weekend to pick up the new ATV's.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just got back from

ride Royal blue and windrock just outside of Knoxville near Oakridge. I liked both... But for long easy trails, windrock is best, IMO.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts