1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
I will most likely be in for that one.
As of right now...I'm in - I just need to fishing putting the quad back together.

Looks like i'm going back to stock....tried two CATVOS lift kits and both had fitment issues. Got an outkast lift yesterday and that's even worse than the CATVOS. So everything is going back - I give up.

·
Registered
31 Posts
28 degrees on sunday! I'm still in. I hope everybody else is. Bring long underwear and not panties!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Take pics guys.... Ive never been, would like to see what the trails look like

·
Registered
133 Posts
Not sure yet, but is 9am a good time to meet in the parking lot on 119?
The Mötley Crüe and I are finalizing the plans tomorrow...we typically meet at 9am so that sounds good. I'll pm you my cell number tomorrow am - feel free to text me when you're on your way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 23. Wind chill values as low as -1. Blustery, with a northwest wind 17 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph

·
Registered
133 Posts
Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 23. Wind chill values as low as -1. Blustery, with a northwest wind 17 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph
After some discussion Jmoser, NewtoFord and I have decided to reschedule for next Sunday.....

I wanted to go....but they were being vaginas :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Well you may have to bring your plow next weekend, it's going to snow here, I think I am out for the season, gonna mount the plow and work on the finishing touches on my sleds.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Well you may have to bring your plow next weekend, it's going to snow here, I think I am out for the season, gonna mount the plow and work on the finishing touches on my sleds.
I figured NH would get some snow this week. How much are they forecasting?

·
Registered
133 Posts
We have close to 12'' in Swanzey, we rode sleds yesterday in the field, but trails are not open yet:(

Can we go quading? Or is the snow to deep?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
101 Posts
We just got another 6-8'' from this storm so I would say to much to quad now and they will most likely start grooming trails for sleds anyway, been using mine to plow us and neighbors and it's working awesome so far, Time to buy a sled Greg:)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts