Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering who the moderator of this site is? Over the last few months I have been getting SPAM mail that originates from a "member" here. I will get an e-mail stating I have a private message from the Polaris forum. When I log in to check it out it is always some dating site of x-rated site. I deleted the first few and thought it was a mistake, but today I opened one and it was a site for finding a Russian bride. I get enough spam mail thru normal channels, I don't need any from this site. Any suggestions???? Here is a copy of the text, it says the sender has been banned. I hope so!!

eradork09
Banned

Member #1579

Interesting site.
Hi Dodgeboy;sks8686;stevielou;glenfoxman;Rikster!
I have found recently an interesting site. Probably this site will be interesting to you.

·
Registered
6,903 Posts
cc1999 and 1200bruce are the moderators and dascrow is the forum admin. i think just about EVERYBODY is getting these spam PMs. my self included. the best thing to do is to forward the spam message to on of these three so they can take care of it. the sad part is it is just about impossible to weed out these guys who create screennames on forums to spam. another forum i frequent a lot gets a lot of spam too....there isnt much one can do. i doubt...i REALLY doubt the mods here are paid, so on their own personal time they try to ban as many users and they can.....but it just the way it is

·
Registered
667 Posts
i had enough of it so i turned off my pm part of this forum.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts