Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a good speaker for my sportsman. I was looking at the boss ATV25b Boss Audio ATV25B Bluetooth-Enabled All-Terrain Amplified Sound System:Amazon:Car Electronics and the polaris ipod speaker bag Polaris Sportsman Pod Stereo Bag - pt# 2878405:Amazon:Automotive

I'm hesitant of the boss due to the fact I would be losing my front storage capability and I ride in the wet/deep mud a good amount so the front end tends to see its fair share of water and mud. I like the polaris speaker bag because of simplicity and location. Sitting on the highest point of the wheeler seems ideal but due to its lack of reviews and feedback I can't get a good idea of sound/build quality. All opinions/suggestions/experience are welcome. Thanks in advanced!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapawishiwasonmywheeler

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump. Someone's got to have some insight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapawishiwasonmywheeler

·
Registered
112 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
$700.... Lol it better be made of gold!!!

Seriously though OP, save yourself the hassle of buying a pre built system and the money of one too and build yourself a tube. You can pick your own speakers and build it how you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Off-Road Forums

·
Registered
455 Posts
quadovator.com

the BOOM box

·
Registered
112 Posts
That thing would blow you right off the quad!

·
Registered
66 Posts
I bought some jensen jxhd35 speakers and a jensen jahd240 amp (both weatherproof) and a little $45 Bluetooth module from crutch field. About $200 total. Sounds great and I go through the river a lot and so far do good...

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Been seeing an ad on my local Craig's List for these guys, and they look like decent systems..... atvtrailtunes

·
Registered
962 Posts
I have an atvtrails split tube on my bike. So far, I can't say enough good things about it. Tough and sounds great.

·
Registered
34 Posts
built mine for sportsman 800 for about $300 dollars 4 speakers and radio
ipod waterproof case

1 - 12 of 12 Posts