Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello. I am new the the forums, and hope someone can give me some input. I have an '03 Sportsman 700 and my speedometer, odometer, and my hr meter quit working. Where should I start? I would like to fix it myself. Could it be the sensor in the right front hub? Any help would be great! I should probably add that I have been in the mud quit a bit with it, and that probably played a part in it.

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board, and Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
1 Posts
We may have the same issue, my speedo and odometer do not work as well, everything else on the dash works. I have a 2004.5 sportsman 600, also, since yesteday when i put the battery back, thats when it stoped working, today I snapped or it came apart, my front right axle anyone know if they could be related?

·
Registered
421 Posts
my quess would be speedo. as all are not likly to go out at once. if your speed, and odometer it most likly be the sensor on the righ front wheel. but if the hr meter dont work. id guess speedo. the 4x4 work?

·
11,162 Posts
The Hall sensor only reads the holes in the brake disc to count miles and speed. If the hour meter don't work you have other problems in the speedo itself.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts