Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a complete sportsman 400 it's a 2000 model.. Everything but transmission is there.. Head has a bent valve... Lmk if you guys need anything..

·
Registered
113 Posts
Yes I have wheels and tires. Actually two sets one chrome set and a black set factory Polaris wheels that came on all 400/500 sportsman.. Make offer I'm in houston tx
I would be interested in the black factory set. What is the condition, kind of tires and % tread on them? Thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes I have wheels and tires. Actually two sets one chrome set and a black set factory Polaris wheels that came on all 400/500 sportsman.. Make offer I'm in houston tx
I would be interested in the black factory set. What is the condition, kind of tires and % tread on them? Thanks
Rims I'll do 150 plus shipping
Besides the front bumper and rack rail...also looking for a left side footwell.
Left foot we'll is good no bumper rear rack sold
Primary clutch?
Yes still have clutch on motor.. Make offer
Sent from my N9510 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What do you want for the left footwell shipped to 60045?
25 plus shipping
I'll take it, figure shipping to 60045 and let me know.

Thanks
I'll have a shipping total ASAP

I was wanting tires but if they are on factory rims would consider the set
Yes factory blk steel rims and original tires in good shape plenty of life I would of ran them but during my restoration of this sportsman I found a set of itp rims and since me and my son go deep we choose to run mudzillas I can text pics

·
Registered
113 Posts
Yes factory blk steel rims and original tires in good shape plenty of life I would of ran them but during my restoration of this sportsman I found a set of itp rims and since me and my son go deep we choose to run mudzillas I can text pics
Thanks. PM sent

1 - 20 of 26 Posts