Polaris ATV Forum banner

81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I agree with you guys to it may be close, but here's a vid of a modded 800 and it flat out moves. I don't think a 570 would stand a chance vs an 800 hopped up.

·
Registered
993 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
I sure as hell hope a stock 570 can't keep up with a modded 800. That's like a stock 800 keeping up with a modded 1000

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Well I wasnt trying to say a 570 should keep up with a modded 800. I posted the vid because about a page back we kind of were dissing the 800 a bit. The speed in that vid is dam impressive to me for just minor bolt on mods.Gets to 60 mph real fast.

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Not sure if this has been covered, but the rubicon is about 33-34hp, the 570 is 44, and the 800 is 54. That said, either will be a huge gain in performance. Both will be better ride, ergonomics, and more power to work it. If the Honda you have now has done all the work you wanted it to without trouble, it will be easier on either Polaris you are looking at. The only choice I see to make between them is fuel mileage and the fact you will get more work out of the 800 for the cost of extra fuel.

·
Premium Member
9,450 Posts
Not sure if this has been covered, but the rubicon is about 33-34hp, the 570 is 44, and the 800 is 54. That said, either will be a huge gain in performance. Both will be better ride, ergonomics, and more power to work it. If the Honda you have now has done all the work you wanted it to without trouble, it will be easier on either Polaris you are looking at. The only choice I see to make between them is fuel mileage and the fact you will get more work out of the 800 for the cost of extra fuel.
He bought the 800 and his buddy bought the 570.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Heheee

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
9,450 Posts
That's what I get for not reading all 9 pages. Lost interest when it went off topic on page 2. LOL
It sure did. Lol. I figured as much so I was just getting u up to speed. Hope fully we get some good info back on the stock bikes and then they can put some qsc kits on and really start enjoying those rides.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Just my 02 cents. Congrats on your new machine, and congrats to your buddy for his new machine. I looked at the 570 and the 800 extremely hard, to me they are both great machines and both have plenty of power for whatever you want to do. Be happy with your purchase slap on some aftermarket goodies and enjoy. My dad is in the same boat right now about choosing between

81 - 90 of 90 Posts