Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to buy my first atv and are looking at these three. I will be doing mostly dirt roads, light hauling and work, trails, and a little bit of mud. Which rides the best and is most reliable and is best for the money?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

·
Registered
6,824 Posts
Sportsman 570 hands down. The ride is the best, the chassis id proven very durable, and the price cant be beat!!

Thanks,

Will
2012 Sportsman 400HO.

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!:med:

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
well, really you need to ride all of them to know for sure, but the Polaris is going to be the smoothest ride. The foreman will be like riding a horse. Especially if you're riding all day over rough terrain. and the grizz will cost more than the 570.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I'm looking to buy my first atv and are looking at these three. I will be doing mostly dirt roads, light hauling and work, trails, and a little bit of mud. Which rides the best and is most reliable and is best for the money?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
I kicked the tires on all those that you mentioned when shopping around as well as some others. I thought very seriously about purchasing the Grizzly (nice quad), but didn't really take to the dealer or their customer service. I can tell you honestly, that I do not have any regrets buying the 570. It is a beast!

·
Registered
96 Posts
got rid of my 12 grizzly for the 850 xp my 550 gizzly was a real dog no tourqe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts