Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have been hearing a kinda clicking noise when i go slow and then let off throttle. is that coming from the EBS system if it is its sure annoying sounds . like just before its at full stop sounds like click click click, and on another thought mayby it was because it was in AWD and possibly was the tranny not needing 4 wheel drive making the clicking noise, and tried it in 2WD dosnt make a sound as in AWD any comments appreciated

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
sry my mistake it dosnt make any sounds when in 2wd just when its in awd so possible i am worrying over nothing

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thnx Latebird i'll keep an eye on it machine has 200 miles on it sure seems like last longer than 200 miles and bone stock but it is what it is possibly

·
Premium Member
7,493 Posts
Have you changed the front diff fluid???

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes front, rear and tranny and oil in oil ueded Mobil one 00w 40 and in front and rear differentials and tranny Polaris fluids and polaris oil filter

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wammerjammer

alot of you guys very very smart on these machines and i well shake my head when i see in help wanted people who run in in water and have all the problems with em to each their own but if they like water that much bye a Boat hahahahaha

·
Premium Member
7,493 Posts
The problem is guys run there bikes deep with shallow pockets!!!! I have been watching more vids of guys from up North mudding. They build their wheelers for it. It's that simple, build for the task. If you don't, don't have great expectations!!!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well what ever makes their boat float i like my 850 XP and one i bought my wife the 570 not a deep water or mud fan getting told old for all the cleaning em up afterwards lol

·
Premium Member
7,493 Posts
I'm with you!!! I used to go through a lot of mud. Nothing extreme but deep enough you had to work the bike and such. It took its toll. Lots of premature wear to parts. Overheating issues. And all that cleaning, that sux!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts