Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Will the following setup fit without any mods on a Sportsman 800 2014?

Wheels: STI Beadlock 12x7"
Tires: Bighorn original
Front 26x9-12"
Rear 26x11-12"

Edit: Pictures would be nice!

/J

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
^^^Agreed. Need to know the offset of the wheels. 9" wide on stock wheels up front on a 800 is cutting it close. You need to flip the tie rod ends for the 9" tires to fit. If your new wheels are 4+3 offset, you don't need to worry though.

·
Premium Member
11,334 Posts
offset should be 4+3. im running 2.0's on 14" itp beads at 4+3 offset. @ 5psi im getting 13.5" of clearance at the floorboards and front n rear belly skids. I think its the perfect balance of clearance and center of gravity. my bike is very stable, great wheel and tire combo.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, sorry!
This is a whole new world for me.
I thought the STI Beadlocks only came in one offset for 4/156, 4+3.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
If you have the HD1 beadlocks then you have a 4+3 offset which would make these tires fit ..the stock wheel offset will be a tuff call....I believe the stock is 6+1..which may cause rubbing on tie rod ends...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
offset should be 4+3. im running 2.0's on 14" itp beads at 4+3 offset. @ 5psi im getting 13.5" of clearance at the floorboards and front n rear belly skids. I think its the perfect balance of clearance and center of gravity. my bike is very stable, great wheel and tire combo.
Thanks! Exactly what I wanted to see before I order.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
If you have the HD1 beadlocks then you have a 4+3 offset which would make these tires fit ..the stock wheel offset will be a tuff call....I believe the stock is 6+1..which may cause rubbing on tie rod ends...
I haven't bought any rims or tires yet.
And I'm keeping the stock tires on the stock rims.

But thanks for the information.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts