Polaris ATV Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2007 500x2 le
843 Posts
Mine does it from a dead stop or a rolling start defintly not spining its a rev limiter for sure just the odd time for me there is a couple threads on it I wondered if it was a glitch in the pcm or mapping my tach is reading 6000 and I've seen it higher rzr 800 do it to from what I've reasearched

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I'm far from a clutching guru by any means, but bouncing off the limiter can be cured with different or heavier clutch weights I think?

·
Registered
2007 500x2 le
843 Posts
I was thinking the same I'm gonna go one step higher in the weightsbut it seems like a ecm problem or glitch my tach is only reading 6000 or 6100rpm

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I was thinking the same I'm gonna go one step higher in the weightsbut it seems like a ecm problem or glitch my tach is only reading 6000 or 6100rpm
Could it have anything to do with your stiffer primary spring you got I there? I know in the snowmobile world guys are obsessed with adding weight and subtracting it to get the perfect rpm shift out and stay off the rev limiter. Does the QSC come with adjustable weights or anything? I'd try more weight first.

·
Registered
2007 500x2 le
843 Posts
That's my next step is to take it back out and try it but you'd think it should still hit the full rpm before it hits the limiter ? Unless the tach is that in acurate ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
My 2019 XP 1000 I just noticed will pop at WOT on the street when opening the throttle at 40+ kph pulls hard but pops intermittently

·
Premium Member
9,267 Posts
any codes?? what rpm is it "popping" at??

21 - 27 of 27 Posts