Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you can purchase these fake akrapovic mufflers on ebay for around $50. picked up some 2" stainless piping and this is the result. I cut off the factory muffler flange and reused it for the new system. had a spare 2" vband so i utilized that on the crossover for easy installation and removal. crossover pipe was double wrapped in heat wrap to prevent melting the clutch ducting.

exhaust is quite liveable with the quite cores left in but very loud and throaty with them out. keep them in the storage under the seat when not using. heres a video i made of it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That sounds pretty good. Do you have the link to the mufflers?

this seller you can request any color and even have the logo printed on either side of muffler which i did for a dual setup. they are excellent build quality. only thing is that youl have to replace the packing in them with some quality stuff because it will burn out fairly quick.

there are longer versions of the same muffler that can be found on ebay aswell for a quieter setup

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Love the sound!! Just noticed where they are shipping from. I can’t support a country that currently has wrecked the world!!!:mad:
kinda prejudice to put an entire country with 1 and a half billion people down because of what was caused by very few but that is your opinion. this is just an option to spend $100ish instead of $1500 (rjwc) for a dual exhaust

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Yeah that’s it I’m a racist! That’s the cheap easy argument you hear far to much these days. Actually it’s Just time to bring back jobs and industry to the country I live in. That’s the only option I have to hold a tyrannical government responsible. Typical PC bullsh*t!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts