Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Wayne National Forest in Ohio, near Nelsonville. We had 5 quads, 2 Polaris's 2 Honda's and 1 Arctic Cat. This video is unedited of the Honda Trx700 following the Razr 570 and Sportsman 850. We left out of the parking area 3, and road by the rock garden and then to the water fall. The other Honda stayed behind to help the Arctic Cat with a electrical issue.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
A video from early spring, I'm following my Uncle in his fairly new 2012 Rzr S LE. Who needs to go to Hatfield & Mccoy? lol...

·
Registered
2,980 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you've never been there, you do

Lol idt so. I ride all over that area of West Virginia for FREE. On what some call the outlaw trails. I simply see no need to pay $50.00 for a trail pass, when the entire state is full of trails. I have family that lives approximately 20 miles north of Williamson WV. We ride all day and see little to no traffic. Pan around on this mapquest link, this is the area I ride when down there.

MapQuest Maps - Driving Directions - Map

And here's a couple more view's of my Grandma's back yard, lol...

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Went to Wayne National Forest in Ohio, near Nelsonville. We had 5 quads, 2 Polaris's 2 Honda's and 1 Arctic Cat. This video is unedited of the Honda Trx700 following the Razr 570 and Sportsman 850. We left out of the parking area 3, and road by the rock garden and then to the water fall. The other Honda stayed behind to help the Arctic Cat with a electrical issue.

2nd video of the rest of this ride on 9/28/13. We covered over 60 miles of trails, And this trail system has over 75 miles of marked trails!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts