Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, new guy here. I am waiting on my 2020 Sportsman 850 Touring to arrive, and I can’t wait to get out on the trails again! I’m getting rid of my 18 Wing so me and my granddaughter can ride together. I’ve had numerous ATV’s and Side-by-sides, but this will be my first Polaris. From what I’ve read, it sounds like a solid machine. How are the stock shocks? I’ve had Elkas on a few other bikes and I really like them. Already have A-arm guards, mirrors and front bumper coming. Let the fun begin!! Ride safe, Pikester.

·
Registered
19’ 850SP Camo. MtAiry Maryland
171 Posts
Welcome Pikester! I have a ‘19 850SP, I think you’re gonna love it! I’ve been very happy with the suspension on mine. Polaris has a great suspension, soaks up bumps extremely well. I’ve got some age on me so my body appreciates that, LOL

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like your avatar! A horse is a horse of course of course....Just got an email from mother Polaris saying it could take 8+ weeks before the dealer gets my quad. COVID-19 sure stinks!!! Man, I sure hope it comes sooner than that! I guess the good Lord is trying to teach me patience.

·
Registered
19’ 850SP Camo. MtAiry Maryland
171 Posts
8 weeks.....that’s brutal......I’ll pray with you that it’s less. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

·
Registered
5 Posts
ATVs, boats, motorcycles, basically anything you can do outside with family has been selling at a record pace this summer. Add that together with plant shutdowns and parts supply shortages and you have long waits for any new inventory to reach your dealer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts