Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Sportsman 850 XP has won “European ATV of the Year” from France’s Quad Passion Magazine. The quads were ranked in five categories; Design, Fit and Finish, Ergonomics; Technical Tracks; Baroud Conditions; and Cross Country Ride. The Sportsman 850 XP took first in all but one of the categories, Design, Fit and Finish, Ergonomics where it took second. The win continues the Sportsman 850 XP’s accolades which also includes All-Terrain Vehicle Magazine’s “Best Big Bore ATV.”

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Cool!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Nice to see Polaris on top with a great product...

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I knew it was a hit. As soon as I rode it I said bye bye to Honda!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I just bought a new Hinda Rincon 680 in September. I rode my first Polaris in October and parked the Rincon and bought the 850 in December. No regrets!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Honda's have Zero Clearance, their asses drag all over the place when i ride with them, they get High Centred, Hell I push em out with my Front Bumper with the guys I ride with cause Im too lazy to winch em haha, Dont'e get me wrong, the make great Motors, they last forever. They just dont Make a Great ATV. Unless your a Farmer pulling stuff around on your field, cause in the shit, you want the SportsMan XP! :bling:

·
Registered
673 Posts
great to hear!!:nana:

·
Registered
85 Posts
great

·
Registered
1 Posts
Honda's have Zero Clearance, their asses drag all over the place when i ride with them, they get High Centred, Hell I push em out with my Front Bumper with the guys I ride with cause Im too lazy to winch em haha, Dont'e get me wrong, the make great Motors, they last forever.
Thanks for sharing here!

bookkeeping services

1 - 14 of 14 Posts