Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have searched all threads fpr Sportsman 90 and couldn't find one to fit my issue. I have bought my daughter a 2004 Sportsman 90 for Christmas and I took the plastics off today to get it cleaned up a bit and after reconnecting the battery I have no power at all. No dummy lights, nothing. The battery has a full charge and the atv started fine this morning before I took it apart. I'm not sure what I screwed up but I have to have this thing running by Sunday morning. Please help.,

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Have you checked to see if you might have unplugged the safety tether kill switch. It also has a rocker on/off switch on the left handle bar.

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
I have only worked on 1 Sportsman 90 and it is my son's 2001 model. It has a fuse at the battery. Wiggle that tether kill switch, sometimes my sons sticks in the kill position. Make sure you hooked up all of the ground wires.

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
I think on some of those sportsman 90 models you have you squeeze the left brake lever to disable a safety switch. Also you might have got some wiring connections wet or left one unpluged. Might want to double check.

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
You are welcome. With it running I know your child will be happy on Christmas morning. Glad I could offer a little help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts