Polaris ATV Forum banner

41 - 60 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello All.

I would greatly appreciate if someone could share the Sportsman 90 Service manual. Xcitbl (at) gmail (dot) com.

I have a 2001, a 2003 and a 2004 Sportsman 90. The '03 runs awesome, the '01 runs good, but the '04 is giving me fits. The guy I purchased it from let it sit for a couple years, so I'm sure it's bad gas issues. A service manual would help me considerably.

Thanks in advance!

·
Banned
2,959 Posts
Hello All.

I would greatly appreciate if someone could share the Sportsman 90 Service manual. Xcitbl (at) gmail (dot) com.

I have a 2001, a 2003 and a 2004 Sportsman 90. The '03 runs awesome, the '01 runs good, but the '04 is giving me fits. The guy I purchased it from let it sit for a couple years, so I'm sure it's bad gas issues. A service manual would help me considerably.

Thanks in advance!
sent both 2001 and 2004 manuals. let me know if you get them and if they work.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello All.
aknawful,

I too am in need of a service manual. I see you have been very gracious in helping everyone that asks.

I have been asked by a friend to help get his son's 90 breathing fire again and a service manual would help greatly!

Thanks in advance!

·
Banned
2,959 Posts
Hello All.
aknawful,

I too am in need of a service manual. I see you have been very gracious in helping everyone that asks.

I have been asked by a friend to help get his son's 90 breathing fire again and a service manual would help greatly!

Thanks in advance!
can you PM me your email address

·
Registered
3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello hate to start it up again lol but could you send me a copy of the manuals? I have a 2002 that I just bought for my cousin that needs a little work. This really nice of you to do for all of these people! I saw where you mix your gas/oil what oil do you use? Email is [email protected]
Thanks again

·
Banned
2,959 Posts
Hello hate to start it up again lol but could you send me a copy of the manuals? I have a 2002 that I just bought for my cousin that needs a little work. This really nice of you to do for all of these people! I saw where you mix your gas/oil what oil do you use? Email is [email protected]
Thanks again
i use chainsaw oil mostly. the kids only burn about 2 gal a season in the bike as they don't live here and only use it when visiting. I run 50:1. no problems yet. At 40:1 it fouled a plug and was very smokey.

·
Registered
4 Posts
i received one for a 2001 sportsman 90 from someone named shawn. a big thank you for that.
but, would you happen to have one for an 02? they seem to be a little different on the wiring schematics.
it would be much appreciated
[email protected]

41 - 60 of 173 Posts