Polaris ATV Forum banner

101 - 120 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sportsman 90 2001 manual please!

Hello everyone wanted to see if I could get a copy of Sportsman 90 2001 manual please!
Waylon.hatch(at)gmail.com

Thank you!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello All,
I was searching online for a manual for a 2001 Sportsman 90 I'm trying to get running for my Great-Nephews birthday next weekend,and Google(my friend,lol),led me here,so I joined:).I also have an '01 Sportsman 500 that I've never had a problem with :veryhappy: Anyway,I was wondering if perhaps another member could email me a Service manual for the '01 90 to bowtie41(at)sbcglobal.net If so,Thank You Very Much in advance,and for letting me join your forum.God Bless!
Kirk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sportsman Manual

Got it!Thanks a bunch!

UPDATE:Rebuilt carb,did basic maint.,washed,runnin' like a dream.Gonna have a VERY happy Great-Nephew tomorrow.Thanks a bunch Waylonh!!!!:veryhappy:

·
Registered
185 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
2004 sportsman 90 service manual?

Hi,
Does anybody have a service manual for a 2004 Polaris sportsman 90? I am trying to replace the rear brake shoes, and I'm not really sure of exactly how to go about doing it. Any help you could give me would be great! My email is [email protected].
Thanks in advance,
Bonnie.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I saw in the past that aknawful had sent out a service manual for the the Outlaw/Sportsman 90s. I'm looking for one for 2007 and up. Is there any chance you still have it and would be willing to send it to me at [email protected]? Thanks.

Ken

101 - 120 of 153 Posts