Polaris ATV Forum banner

141 - 160 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just bought a sportsman 90 but I am unsure of the year. Could I get a copy of the service manual also please. Thank you

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
I need the VIN - 17 digits will start with an L or R depending on whether it was manufactured in Taiwan or China - it's stamped into the frame somewhere - to narrow it down, is it a 2 stroke or 4 stroke engine?

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
With the partial VIN I have determined it is a 2003 model - PM me your email address and I will send you the manual you need. You can work on the rest of the VIN later, but it's a good thing to know - if it's ever stolen, it's your only chance of getting it back.

Just for your information - it is a Taiwan produced Yamaha marketed under the AEON brand name. You can get parts from Polaris, AEON or any of the other hundreds of Chinese parts suppliers.

·
Premium Member
2,440 Posts
latebird, you are an awesome asset to this ATV community. Happy New Year!

Reactions: Perpetually Swamped

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi I’m new here and I’m looking for a pdf manual for a 2006 sportsman we’ve had it for many years and just now are getting it back in riding condition but there are still many bugs we need to work out and the repair manual would be a huge help also it is the four stroke version thNks in advance my email is [email protected]

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi I’m new here and I’m looking for a pdf manual for a 2006 sportsman we’ve had it for many years and just now are getting it back in riding condition but there are still many bugs we need to work out and the repair manual would be a huge help also it is the four stroke version thNks in advance my email is [email protected]
Thank you for the manual the only thing is that ours is four stroke motor and the manual is for a 2 stroke

141 - 160 of 175 Posts