Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a sportsman 90 four my son who is slightly outgrowing it. He's not ready for a full-size quad yet so I was wondering what options are available for upgrading the sportsman 90. I have seen big bore kits but don't know exactly how much extra power they will produce. Has anyone installed a big bore kit on a sportsman 90 and if you have what were the gains? I'm also looking for suspension upgrades and tire upgrades does anyone have any suggestions? The front shocks squat a lot when he rides it is there anything out there stiffer? Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
maximumrpm.com They have exhaust, suspension, clutch kits, etc.. 2007 to 2014 sportsmans and outlaw 90's are the same except for the plastics, so their parts should interchange with no problems. Kenda 20" Scorpion tires look pretty mean on a 90 as well. Just a FYI if you are looking at installing lights rigid industries has the best. You can install and still maintain a charge using these part #'s. A single 90631, a single 20111, or two 90211's. I have tested all of these lights using a voltmeter. You must unplug the factory running lights though. Good luck with your projects and I hope that I could be of help. Please keep us posted on your results.

·
Registered
3 Posts
maximumrpm.com They have exhaust, suspension, clutch kits, etc.. 2007 to 2014 sportsmans and outlaw 90's are the same except for the plastics, so their parts should interchange with no problems. Kenda 20" Scorpion tires look pretty mean on a 90 as well. Just a FYI if you are looking at installing lights rigid industries has the best. You can install and still maintain a charge using these part #'s. A single 90631, a single 20111, or two 90211's. I have tested all of these lights using a voltmeter. You must unplug the factory running lights though. Good luck with your projects and I hope that I could be of help. Please keep us posted on your results.
Did the maximumrpm company go away? I am struggling finding them on google

1 - 4 of 4 Posts