Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of brand new never installed Polaris foot wells for sale. They should fit 2007-2011 Sportsman, google
Part number is 543632-070 to be sure if they will fit your machine. I have both Left and right side. I can email pics upon request, and will try to post pics here as well. INcase anyone is wondering why I'm selling never installed footwells...I had ordered a set a while back for my 03 Sportsman. I went out to see before they arrived, and my wife took delivery of them. When I got home, ATV's were the last thing on my mind, so by the time I got to installing them and realized they were the incorrect ones, the shop would not take them back.

Depending on where you go these can go for over 200 bucks a piece. I would like to get 200 bucks for the pair. I'd rather not ship them but will if I have to (you pay shipping). I will sell individually also, if you only need one. I am located on the North Shore of MA and can meet just about any time as I am on vacation till january. Please send email to [email protected] for interest or pic requests, as I don't check here often. Sorry for the long post, just trying to avoid all the nonsence emails. Plain and simple...the part # is listed, you can look it up to see if it fits your machine. You want them, I got them.
Thanks,
Aaron

1 - 1 of 1 Posts