Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone that has any advice would be great. I have an 05 sportsman mv7 that is bone stock and I was looking to make a little more power I have been looking at hot seat and highlifter but I was looking for some help before I buy my parts any help I am all ears thank

·
Registered
527 Posts
We offer clutch kits complete with roller secondary clutch, primary spring, and standard or adjustable clutch weights. We also have a camshaft that makes big power and is trail friendly. If you have any questions feel free to email me at [email protected][/email] or call 651-340-1129.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I dont know how different the mv is from a sp 700 but when I had my 700 I put a UNI filter, super trap exhaust system and a dynajet kit in the carb and it woke it up big time. I also put a EPI clutch kit in it. The kit had to be changed cause the bike wasn't stock. On my 800 I also ran a UNI filter but it was stolen before I could do any thing else :-(
I am slowly starting to mod my 850 but money is a little tight. We are having a baby in July.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
everyone says that the exhaust and filter wake up the sportsman but the last sportsman I listened to sounded like a pissed off bumble bee I was looking for a little deeper sound. hay dirty dawg dale does the clutch kit still work with ebs. The mv I think the frame and suspension is the same as the sportsman 700 but I think the springs are heavyer duty does and one know anything about hot seat performance and if they are any good. hay good luck with the kid jug head con grats

·
Registered
527 Posts
Keep in mind with the added horsepower that the exhaust and any other performance mods give you, they do not do a bit a good unless you put the power to the ground. This is where the clutching will come in. The clutch kit we offer comes with a secondary spring, multi angle helix, primary spring and adjustable clutch weights. With the adjustable weights you will get awesome acceleration and lighting quick back shifting. This set up can be tuned for any riding conditions, engine mods and elevation. The kit works great on both stock and mod machines. If you have any questions you cam email me at [email protected] or call 651-340-1129. Yes the clutch kits will work with ebs.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I dont know how different the mv is from a sp 700 but when I had my 700 I put a UNI filter, super trap exhaust system and a dynajet kit in the carb and it woke it up big time. I also put a EPI clutch kit in it. The kit had to be changed cause the bike wasn't stock. On my 800 I also ran a UNI filter but it was stolen before I could do any thing else :-(
I am slowly starting to mod my 850 but money is a little tight. We are having a baby in July.
congrats on the baby ..

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thanks I can't wait till he is old enough to ride.:top:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Let me know sportsmanmv7 if Jimmy at Bikeman performance was a lot of help. He was for me. If you need any other info please let me know Happy trails buddy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts