Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thor,
I couldn't be happier.The weather got up to 40 and I got up off the chair. I put the rear box on the quad. It looks great and my wife thinks it is great. It was comfortable to sit on and she liked how she felt sitting up a little higher. I put the heaters in the hand guards but have to do the wiring of a power supply to them. My owners manual says see dealer for power accessory outlets. Hope that goes as easy when I get to that. Thanks for the fast service it took only 3 days to get my house. Even with a 8-9 inch snowfall that we endured that week. Your site has all the good stuff. I just need deeper pockets. I'll be back.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Well Ok!! Got any pics? Glad you both like it!!

·
Registered
121 Posts
<insert 'thread is worthless without pics' emoticon here ;)

C'mon man, you know the drill ! Hype a product but don't show it off !?? Let's see it !

·
Premium Member
3,843 Posts
I am so happy you like the box. I originally searched for the box for my son. Just before he turned 4 he started to ride with me. I wanted a box that had a cushion that was built up it aid agents sliding & was high enough that it would surround him well. Something that would keep him secure behind me when he would nod off while we were on the trail. I also wanted to utilize the lock and ride system. Our lock and ride boxes have been a huge success.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Exactly what box did you get? Any pics?

·
Registered
2 Posts
You all have got to get the KIMPEX passenger peg kit! Its is SO awesome... I can NOT say enough how great this kit is... and the best part is its all adjustable... check it out... Thor, I think you where going to try and get them.... KIMPEX through parts unlimited I think... I got mine on ebay... 130 bucks SO well spent....

·
Premium Member
3,843 Posts
One of our customers just email us some pics of our Lock & Ride box installed on the new 2011 Sportsman. Looks nice!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I mounted mine on Saturday night, It looks great.. I really want to wire it up so the light works, just afraid of cutting into the wiring harness. Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
That looks great! I was hoping someone would post a pic of one on a 2011 value. I wonder if the rack extender would still fit? Shit, now I want one bad.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts