Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2000 sportsman 500.My rim size are 25x8x12 front and 25x11x10 rears. I bought new mud lite xl tires for the front last year and went to buy the rears now and they don't sell the xl in a 10 inch size. So now im trying to find out what other machines have a 12 inch rear wheel and matching bolt pattern that will fit my bike so I can have four matching tires. Any help would be great. Thanks!!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Will your fronts mount up on the rear? If so, most Polaris dealers have take offs they are willing to sell cheap.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think the fronts are 12x6 . im guessing I would need at least a 12x 8 rim in the rear. I seen some of the newer sportsmans had 12x8 in the rear. Just not sure about the bolt pattern

·
Registered
275 Posts
2002 to 2014 sportsman rear 12inch rims will fit. 2001 is last year to use the 10in rim I think. 4/156 is the bolt pattern. I have rear rims from a 2011 sportsman I found on ebay on mine now.

·
Registered
172 Posts
If I'm not mistaken it is 4x156. I just used spacers to get mine out where they needed to be. given mine is a little extreme, I've been running them for over a year no problem.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts