Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 sportsman 500 and want to snorkel kit. I would like to find a snorkel that will NOT stop me from being able to use my front storage box and also don't want to cut too many holes in my plastics. Anyone know of a kit that is like this?

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
If you don't want to loose any box function or put holes in the body, the Triangle ATV's "Stealth Snorkle Kit" will be the one you'll want..... ATV Snorkels By: Triangle ATV, Products Page

It vents everything into the pod, so you'll have to keep the machines "head above water"...... good luck with you submarine!

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
good luck with you submarine!
LMAO!!!:werd:

I've thought about snorkeling mine as a just to be safe measure but I've yet to ride any where that it was even a remote possibility so yeah. I like to keep it high and dry.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
If you don't want to loose any box function or put holes in the body, the Triangle ATV's "Stealth Snorkle Kit" will be the one you'll want..... ATV Snorkels By: Triangle ATV, Products Page

It vents everything into the pod, so you'll have to keep the machines "head above water"...... good luck with you submarine!
How long do you think it would take for a shop to install it? When i wash the quad would it be protected enough from the water or is there something to do to keep the water out of the snorkel? Does that kit come with all the snorkels that it needs? Also will this fit my '12 sportsman, it says to '09. http://www.triangleatv.com/Detail_POL500.html

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
you should contact them directly. They'll have a better knowledge of the options and fitment than us.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you should contact them directly. They'll have a better knowledge of the options and fitment than us.
Anyone know the email for these guys?? I see they are listed along the side of the page but I don't see the rest of the email. Is it just @snorkit.com?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts