Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Welcome and you might try partshark.com. It's the cheapest site I've found for oem parts.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Welcome and you might try partshark.com. It's the cheapest site I've found for oem parts.
Can you tell me how they are as far as back orders? I found them last night and need to order hub bearings and a bunch of little stuff and don't want to wait for ever as some places do. You are right good prices for OEM parts

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Can you tell me how they are as far as back orders? I found them last night and need to order hub bearings and a bunch of little stuff and don't want to wait for ever as some places do. You are right good prices for OEM parts
Not sure about backorders. I've only ordered once from them and what I found is that they don't stock alot of parts. In my case, which was a larger item, it came from the factory so it took a little longer. Good luck.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Thx a lot for info! Always nice to save a penny :veryhappy:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts